Those are Silver; these are Gold."
I have some very old acquaintances who, like me, now have a very sweet new baby. This past week, Ariel and I were fortunate enough to visit with a few of them. Being in the presence of good company is one of the best ways to spend our days, I find. Spending time with other mothers has truly made my maternity leave feel like a vacation!
Our visit to Kitchener to visit Sheridan and Kyla:
Sheridan holding 7 and a half month old Kyla. Ariel in the swing beside them, and Maya (the dog) watching out for coyotes. Apparently they saw one not long ago - so hold onto your babies. I told her that was okay because there was a flasher by our park once (according to passers by and police).
Happy babes
All bundled up for a fun visit to the park
Our visit with Karina and Jacob chez maison Purdham:
Ariel loved seeing Jacob so much, that when he arrived she REFUSED to eat her lunch. That was a first. Then, poor girl, she was so insanely frustrated by the fact that he could crawl circles around her that she sat there and fussed, twirling every limb possible, completely fixated on him as he explored the house. Jacob is exactly the kind of motivation Ariel needs to make a move. Finally, right before her nap, we sat Jacob in the crib next to Ariel, and they were both thrilled.
"You put him in here with me? That is excellent."
Cute babies, Ariel and Jacob, smiling at each other
"Uh, what do we do now?"
"Hey Jacob, wait, where are you going?" ~ "I'm outta here!"
No comments:
Post a Comment