Here is how she looked when I went in to get her up:
A little nugget, all tucked into the corner of her crib
Then, this is her 5 minutes later all ready to go visit daycare for the first time!
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed
We had a fantastic first visit!
Earlier in the day, we ventured off to the Brantford Twin-Valley Zoo, which it turns out is only 25 minutes from our house and a fantastic zoo! I wish I could have gotten more photos, but here's a few:
monkeys grooming
deers feeding
bears playing
goats nipping (at my shirt!)
baby pointing
The goat petting area was a hit. They are not stupid animals. A visitor would come in with a purchased brown bag of animal feed and the goats would no sooner take a quick nip at it to make the feed all come out the bottom to the ground below. I did not purchase any animal feed, and so I became the animal feed. One of the goats nipped at my shirt, I think when I didn't meet its expectations to be fed. Ariel was in her glory and did NOT want to leave. We both smelled like barnyard animals after the goat pen. Glad we visited the goats at the end. Will definitely be going back to the Brantford Zoo!




No comments:
Post a Comment