Monday, 16 June 2014

#1 Dan!

In honour of Father's Day, the girls and I made a sign for Dan that reads, "#1 Dad".  Dan joked it should say, "#1 Dan", as that is what Ariel has taken to calling him these days.

To my wonderful husband, whose devotion to his family and children surpasses my highest expectations :), and to all of the dads and Dans out there:  Happy Father's Day!




Interview with Ariel for creation of Father's Day Craft:

Mommy:  “Why do you love your daddy?” (I must admit, this question is a tad leading…)
Ariel:  “I love my daddy because, um…I just love him!”
“I love my daddy because he gives me hugs.”
“He plays with me because I love him.  I love daddy.”

Mommy:  “What do you want to say to daddy on Father’s Day?”
Ariel:  “Happy Birthday!” (in a whisper voice)

Mommy:  “What animal does your daddy look like?”
Ariel:  “Daddy.  He looks like daddy.”

Skill Testing Question:
Mommy:  “What does your daddy usually wear?”
Ariel:  “He wears a shirt and shoes.  *pause* (then after some careful consideration)  Pants.”
(I swear this is a better answer than I could get out of some grade ones during our clothing unit)

Oh, and I can't forget a special mention for this guy:


Happy Father's Day dad! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment