Thursday, 26 June 2014

Jacks' & Jills' Preschool Graduate - 2014

Ariel's first year at Preschool flew by, and she had an amazing time at Jacks' & Jills' Preschool.
We can't thank enough her most wonderful teachers, Mrs. Diana Guild and Mrs. Farrah Haddad, who taught and guided the kids by providing new, interesting, and engaging activities; crafts, songs and games on a weekly basis.  From a teacher standpoint, I was impressed!  As a mom, I was thrilled with how they cared for and treated each individual in the class.  From the teachers to the other wonderful parents and students, we are really going to miss everyone in the school!  The years before five do last the rest of their lives; and these memories and moments from Preschool have helped shaped and develop Ariel to become the fun, curious, and outgoing girl that she is, and for that I am so very grateful.  My hat's off to you Diana and Farrah!

Ariel on her first day of Preschool:




Getting into character:





Mother's Day Tea:




Graduation:





Ariel at the end of her Preschool Year:










No comments:

Post a Comment