Friday, 22 August 2014

Summer 2014

The pictures that follow are fragments of our summer; bits and pieces sewn together that inadequately represent our experiences in their entirety, but none-the-less, capture a few highlights, while somehow completely missing others.  I must admit that I am negligent in my memory keeping during the summer months, and somehow let days - weeks even - slip by without capturing the moment.  Maybe I relish in the extra sunlight a bit too much...regardless, we have all been living life to the fullest.  Our days are long and our evenings short.  
As the sun beamed on our faces, we have smiled in return. 
Enjoy!
George visiting the Georgetown library (makes sense)

Christina & Ian's wedding:
Ian and Christina

Colleagues

Peek...


A-Boo!

HDSA Parent Networking Group:




Learning to eat her yogurt...
with a spoon

Kelso Beach:


Heart Lake Conservation Area:


Kyla's Princess Birthday Party (featuring the characters from Frozen):
Kyla

Ariel





Evil eye

Blowing a kiss!





Men in Heels during our Saturday Market

Springridge Farm:



Peterborough Zoo:
Splash pad


Deerhurst:





 Neighbourhood Street Party:



Lapping up the last few days of summer:









No comments:

Post a Comment