Now, it would appear, there is a new Peek-a-booer in town.
Elyse will also cover one eye, instead of the traditional two; or, my personal favourite, she winds up her 'move' by throwing both her arms out, hands turned palms up to the sky, which she then slowly lowers down to the sides of her face, not quite covering any eye, but clearly playing Peek-a-boo. It's as though she can't bare to miss our reaction, and so she watches us play her game expectantly.
She is also quite good at disappearing all together with both her pudgy hands blinding her eyes, but it is her 'eyes in plain sight' peek-a-boo move that I most enjoy.
Where's Elyse?
Where is she?
I still don't see her?!? ('the move')
Dan making what has become a Sunday morning pancake tradition, with a perfect flour hand-print
SMILE!
"Mommy, I'm having a rest."
Just sitting around, eating Mum mums together
Ariel now manages to cover both eyes with one hand - she's advanced.
Auntie Alexis with the four girl cousins: all within 9 months of each other, give or take





No comments:
Post a Comment