Saturday, 10 November 2012

Elyse Margaret Purdham

Just a quick post, because I am beyond exhausted.
Elyse Margaret Purdham
Born at 2:59 pm on Thursday, November 8th, 2012
Weighing 4 lbs, 8.5 oz
Elyse went for surgery yesterday, just 25 hours after she was born.  The surgery went very well.  The surgeons said it would take 2 - 3 hours, and then called us in about an hour and a half after she went in to tell us the good news that it was over and went well.  I have never experienced such a rush of emotions.
She is so perfect.  We love her so much.

36 weeks, 2 days - night before induction

morning of induction

a babe is born

startle reflex!











smiling for mommy



Elyse after her surgery - doing very well!



1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and I love her name. Congratulations to you all.

    ReplyDelete