Sunday, 26 October 2014

31-for-21: Great Wolf Lodge Photos

Friday, Our Arrival:




Ariel in the spooky haunted house, being chased by a witch (seriously)

We hit the pool early




Dinner buffet

At Great Wolf Lodge, the week before Halloween means DRESS UP!  And so we did:)  They even had trick-or-treating, spooky story time and a monster dance party too!



Lion and Zebra, together at last (think Madagascar)


Story time was jam-packed

I went outside for a jog...

and made it to the falls!

In hindsight, it's not the best idea to jog in the dark - especially when you don't know where you're going.  As it turns out, the falls are only about 4 km South of Great Wolf Lodge.

Saturday, while I was at the conference...




Kicking her feet:  I can never get her to do this

Wave Pool

See daddy, there are totem polls in Ontario.  You don't need to go all the way to Vancouver;)

Our wolf pack


Love these two

Sunday Morning, after the endnote speaker, back in the pool before lunch and home:




We had a wonderful weekend at Great Wolf Lodge!  Special thanks, and a shout out, to the Halton Down Syndrome Association who provided $500 bursaries to a dozen families - including ours - making it possible and very, very cheap for us to attend the conference.  I gained many valuable insights from the sessions I attended, and am very thankful for the opportunity to learn and network, and for the quality time spent with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment