A thought occurred to me the other day: how is possible that I am preparing for three holidays all at the same time? Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas! It's too much. It doesn't seem fair. Not to mention Elyse's and Dan's birthdays are both in November permanently!
Not surprisingly, as I'm sure many others can attest, I'm feeling a bit busy these days. At times, I get lost in the many hats I'm trying to juggle, and forget which one I'm supposed to be wearing. I try to remind myself to live by the mantra of, Keep Calm and Carry on, but it's more like, Now Panic and Freak Out.
Speaking of which, do you know the origin of the Keep Calm catch phrase? If not, and you're interested, you can read about it here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keep-calm-and-carry-on
Case and point, you can find the answer to anything on the internet.
This picture makes me smile. Enjoy your night (or day, depending on when you're reading)!

No comments:
Post a Comment