Saturday, 22 October 2016

31-for-21: Family (guest blog, by Ariel)

I asked Ariel if she'd help me write my blog today.  She chose the pictures, and the words that follow are all hers, as well as the blog title.  Enjoy!

Penelope is playing with that blankie, and it looks cute, and I kind of like it.  Next.

That is the one with me and mommy playing, and it's called 'Snakes and Ladders', and who ever gets to the trophy, and who ever lands on the snake head.  Who ever lands on the snake head has to go all the way back down.  And you have to roll the dice, and you have to count it, then you need coins to be your counters.  if you get to the trophy, the longest snake is just before the trophy, and then it goes and takes you all the way back to the bottom.  And, if I win, I am just so happy.  And if mommy wins, I cry.

In this one, I have to roll for to go first, and whoever gets the biggest number has to go first, and this game is called Snakes and Ladders, and you have to pick a spot, but if you cheat, you can still play.  Sneak up, then you can still play.

This is Lysie and she's not playing the normal game, but she's just playing with them - but not the game.

This is my sister at dance, and she's just learning to dance which one big kid helps her, but she's also little.  She's 1, 2, 3 - she's three years old, she's still little.  But I am five years old.

This is my sister outside with me, and we're playing with Oreo outside, our puppy, and she's little.  Oreo's little and my sister too, but Oreo barks a lot, my puppy, but she is a little puppy, which my sister is too.  And Penelope is the little baby, but she's so cute.  And I like her most, cause she's so cute. ("What about Elyse?" I ask, - "I like her too.  Penelope's just too cute for me.  NEXT")

That's me, and my name's Ariel, and I'm climbing up the slides with my skipping rope, and I tied a knot with it, and I can slide down and I can also climb up, but the most fun thing is that my sister goes up there and plays with that rope, and I'm okay with that, but when I say she can come down with it, she always thinks that it's for skipping up there, but it's not.  It's just so fun for her.


This is my sister Elyse, and she's on our deck.  She's just standing there doing nothing, but she's wearing her mittens, her boots, her splash pants, and her coat.

That's Elyse petting oreo.  Oreo's not wearing a sweater, but she is has fur.  That's the cutest picture I've seen.

That's Elyse and me and mommy, and we're playing soccer.

That's me and Elyse in the basement with our baby.  Okay, that's enough of it, I don't want to do any more of these.


That's Penelope and my mom, and I took a picture of them by myself.  That's it.

Since Ariel won't write anymore, I will tell you that when I took these pictures, she told me she was "the rock girl with the skulls."  I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'm frightened.



True to her form, Ariel didn't give me another word.  When she says "that's it", she means it.  I did prompt her with one last question though, "Why do you love Elyse, Ariel?"  

"I love her because she is just so cute!" she said.

I think you're pretty cute too, Ariel.  Rock on, my big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment