I kept the kids home from school today, worried their runny noses may be getting worse, but it was me who crashed by the end of the day.
Moms, we've all been there. Taking care of kids when you're not feeling well is not fun. Before I felt terrible, I did manage to get the whole crew outside in the morning. I needed the fresh air, and they need to burn off some energy - sick or not.
Before my head hits the pillow tonight, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have been reading along with my blog during this 31-for-21 blogging challenge. Though not every post has been meaningful or insightful, I hope you've enjoyed following along with our family's life. TWO MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!
Our little bear cub
Elyse climbs on up
Sisters at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment