Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Elyse-fest

Every once in a while (especially when Elyse skips her nap, ahem), we like to get really really silly.  Getting really silly usually translates into a giggle-fest.  The following pics portray one such fest, and a few other miscellaneous shots of the girls.  Enjoy!  
Elyse trying to fall off the couch (again)

Phew! I'm safe

hehehe, time to get more silly

Look at me, I'm super cute

Now you can't see me

Going for Oreo

Oreo escaped, barely

I almost got her - that's hilarious!

Now i'm sitting with mommy taking selfies, also pretty funny

I'm getting a kiss attack!

Oh...my mommy loves me

Look who's getting stronger!

And reaching new heights (she did make it to the top, but I only caught her half way down)

Ta-dah!  Waiting for stamps at the end of class

In our house, Elyse is the keeper of the lights, and the grower of long hair

And does a lot of work around the kitchen


Jack is back

Halloween is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment