Friday, 2 October 2015

Long Live the Queen!

Ariel stayed home from Kindergarten today.  She wasn't feeling great last night and seemed somewhat run down.  This morning, we may all have slept in.  Instead of bundling up (because it's getting cold out there!) and walking down the street to the school bus, we may all have enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, and then we may have gone shopping.  We may have bought some Halloween decorations, and a few new Halloween costumes even though at Ariel's 4th birthday party back in May, when we threw her a kids costume party, and she swore she'd re-wear that Little Mermaid costume at Halloween, "I promise!" and I swore I would never give in and buy her another one -  I may have.  Don't tell Dan.
Then again, we may never know what really happened today.

One thing is for certain - Ariel is feeling fine.  Or should I call her Queen Elsa?






No comments:

Post a Comment