Thursday, 29 October 2015

Minnie Mouse

Today was Halloween dress-up day at Preschool!
Hello there Minnie Mouse

She wasn't pleased with the idea of mommy leaving


But she did happily join the group shortly after we arrived


Still a bit sad about me leaving

Okay, see ya mom!

Pretty fall sky on my walk home from Elyse's preschool

Looking back on downtown
After school:

I missed the perfect shot, but Elyse was stretched out on her tummy flipping through Ariel's Chirp magazine after dinner


Her mouth is wide open in an "Ohhh!" here - must have been interesting!

Horseplay

Dan is 'supporting' the kids table (with some positive redirecting of undesirable behaviours)

"Yeahh!!!" cheered Daddy and Elyse to not throwing our milk cup on the floor


If I could insert a speech bubble above Dan's head in this photo, he would be saying, "This is so much fun!" (insert sarcastic tone here)  Meal times can be challenging as I'm sure any parent would agree at some point over the course of their child's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment