Sunday, 11 October 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks to my brother, Brad McFarlane Photography, who takes our family photo every year!  While the turkey finished up, we all ran outside and he took these photos for us in literally 5 minutes.  I will cherish them for a long time.








Festive and a real feast, this year's Thanksgiving gathering was another to remember.  I am equally thankful for the clean-up crew who helped us tackle dishes, organize food, clear spills, etc, as I am for the kids who contributed to the mess.  Cookie decorating with you guys was awesome!  I especially appreciated my little niece Sophie's cookie, who piled her sprinkles mountain-high.

Cookie builders - a hush fell over the room

Sophie
And her cookie - she added extra toppings to her rice crispy square for good measure, too

J-man's turkey

Kianna and her turkey




Kittens at play

The following photos are attempts at getting eight children to sit still for a photo near the end of the night.  They are comically bad, especially if the goal of a photo is to have everyone looking in the general direction of the photographer:







That's all the photos for this year!  To all of our family and friends, we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment