That's it. I'm done with making any plans on Tuesdays. This is the 4th Tuesday plan I've had to cancel, almost in a row. Four out of five weeks, someone in our household has been sick, which has caused me to reschedule plans. Today, it happened to be me who fell ill..and then Elyse...and then Ariel. Dan is nowhere to be seen. Thanks so much to grandads, and neighbours who saved the day! I almost completely blacked out at one point earlier, a few hours before having to pick up my children, and my neighbours, Kersten and Charlie, jumped in to help. Thanks to mom and Alexis who answered my panicked phone calls, and to my husband who, though physically unable to be present, kept us in mind, and re-booked his flight home.
I don't know what's going on with Tuesdays...maybe it's a sign I should be focusing on my writing instead of making plans? maybe it's pure bad luck... whatever is going on, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE IT STOP NOW?! No more illness in this household please. Okay, thanks. Now everybody get to sleep. Not a peep.
No comments:
Post a Comment